Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Hope Bookmark Crochet Pattern

Alright so I've been thinking about redoing the bookmark in a crochet version with crochet thread.  I didn't think about this until I was going through Pintrest getting all my patterns off there to go into my book...or at least one of them...probably going to have to get multiple books for everything.  While I was pulling stuff I was on Ravelry and noticed that I had some messages and someone had tried to access the original bookmark pattern.  So I fixed it and just finished updating it.  Now the grid that I'm working with on the word document isn't working and I have the grid on excel.  Honestly never though I would do that.  It was easier to visualize it and not having the bookmark with me any more as it was a gift I had to find something to help me out in seeing it.  So here is the graph I have for it...well at least a copy/link to a copy.

No comments:

Post a Comment